After a successful summer of events, The Chilli Bees team are now preparing for our biggest Christmas season yet.
Based in South West London, we deliver outstanding flavour and quality to parties across the capital. Our chefs specialise in refining your favourite comfort foods into stylish party dishes, so you can expect classic flavour combinations served in a contemporary style.
Whether you prefer relaxed, informal gatherings or elaborate celebrations, these twelve Christmas dishes should help tell you more about how Chilli Bees can create a buzz at your next party!
Twelve B’s of Christmas
- Blinis – Although delicious, you don’t just have to top with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Try our homemade horseradish blinis with buttered beetroot and smoked mackerel. Serve alongside blood orange prosecco belinis for the perfect pairing.
- Burgers– It wouldn’t be a Christmas party without some mini gourmet burgers. Choose from our beef cheese burgers with chilli chutney or our new chicken satay burgers with fresh coriander.
- Brioche Buns– We fill mini brioche buns to the brim with fresh Lobster, crisp iceberg lettuce and a lemon mayonnaise. Topped with a sprinkle of Paprika and freshly chopped chives.
- Banana Split– The Chilli Bees chefs have refined this iconic American classic dessert. Caramelized banana with peanut ice cream, caramel sauce and banana chips – it’s a playful take on the classic dish and a fun way to end a dinner party.
- Breadcrumbs – Our indulgent Cauliflower Cheese canape spoons are the perfect bitesize mouthful of comfort food. Topped with crispy onions and rosemary breadcrumbs for crunch.
- Bon-Bons – Not from the sweetie shop! Our crispy Ham Hock Bon-Bons are served warm with a piccalilli aioli. Delicious as a starter or passed around as canapes.
- Brie and Bacon – We’re cheating slightly with squeezing two B’s in one, but you’re doing Christmas wrong if you’re not serving this classic festive combo with lashings of cranberry sauce. Choose our Brie and Bacon Croquette Bites with Cranberry dipping sauce.
- Beef – A French beef bourguignon or Indonesian beef rendang curry are winter warmers that should be on standby in your freezer for last minute dinner party gatherings, or simply cosy nights in. We can deliver a supply to your door.
- Bejeweled pomegranate, grain and baby carrot salad – This glistening salad with crumbled feta cheese is scrumptious accompanied with a rich lamb tagine and mint yoghurt for an eclectic buffet menu.
- Brussel Sprouts – We like ours simply roasted with maple syrup and salty pancetta. Whether you love or loathe a sprout, we think our Shredded Brussel Sprout Cakes with Crispy Pancetta and Crème Fraiche are a winning Christmas canape.
- Blue Cheese – Wild Mushroom and Gorgonzola Arancinis are a firm favourite at Chilli Bees HQ! Although they might be small in size they will certainly not fall short on flavour.
- Brownies – Last but not least our Chocolate fudge brownies one of our top requests from our regular clients. Simple but dangerously moreish.